A brief history
Barnett Vineyards is located at the top of Spring Mountain with spectacular views of the Napa Valley 1700' below. Founded in 1983 by Fiona and Hal Barnett, this rocky mountainside is ideal for Cabernet Sauvignon and the blending varietals of Merlot and Cabernet Franc. In 1984, the first vines were planted in terraced rows with total plantings numbering fourteen acres by 1988. The vines yield an average of less than two tons of fruit per acre resulting in rich, intense wines that have become synonymous with the Barnett name.