A brief history
Three generations of the Salvestrin family have been growing wine grapes on our historic St. Helena vineyard since 1932. The vineyard was originally planted by Dr. George Belden Crane in 1860. We produce approximately 4,500 cases of wine each year, including Cabernet Sauvignon, Sauvignon Blanc and a beautiful red blend called Retaggio.; Rich Salvestrin is our farmer and winemaker, and he lives on the property with his wife, Shannon, and their three daughters.